Creativity: Inspire it, Recognise it. Sell it
If you’re an account handler or client-facing project manager, you know as well as anyone that creativity is the lifeblood of your agency. Bill Bernbach said “Creativity is the most powerful force in business” – it’s what sets you apart from your rivals. It’s why you win (and miss out on) the business you pitch for.
But that doesn’t make your role any less relevant, quite the opposite in fact. Why? Because:
- your client looks to you to understand what they want from creative
- your agency trusts you to interpret that understanding into a brief for creative
- creative relies on you to sell their work back to the client
So, no pressure there, then!
OK, it may not be you dreaming up the winning concepts, producing the stunning artwork or drafting the sparkling copy, but your role in making sure your agency’s core product – the creative – sees the light of day is indispensable.
Making it happen:
In our experience of being, and working with, account managers and project managers, making this happen means being able to:
- inspire creatives and develop the brief
- drive the ideation process and keep it laser-focused on the brief
- hone your creative problem-solving techniques
- recognise a good (and not so good) idea when you see one
- sell the best creative internally as well as externally
Understanding and Selling Creative – the workshop:
And we cover all of these (and more) in great detail in our workshop, Understanding and selling creative. You’ll also learn some top tips and secrets to success.
The workshop has been created specifically for account execs, managers and directors, hybrid project managers and trainee planners.
Interested in finding out more from industry experts? The next workshop is on 14th October in central London. Book now or call us on 020 7323 1966 to find out more.