A cheater’s guide to strategic thinking
Price: £295 per person
Length: 3 hours
Does ‘being strategic’ sound like a lofty ideal – something that happens way above your paygrade?
It’s not the case. In this workshop, Polly demystifies the concept of strategic thinking and shows you some proven shortcuts to your ‘big picture’.
It’s a hands-on development session: as well as learning about the what and the why behind a strategic model, you’ll learn how to craft one for your client accounts and plot activity year by year.
What you’ll take away:
- What strategic thinking really is
- How to start knowledge-building as the first step in strategic thinking
- An approach to driving strategic growth for your accounts
- How to turn strategic thinking into action
Who should attend:
- Account Managers
- Senior Account Managers
- Account Directors
- Project Managers
- Quick wins for gathering research findings and data
- Understanding the elements of a strategic plan
- Considerations and inputs for crafting a strategic model
- Exercise: Drafting the strategic model & an initial roadmap