Learning the advanced basics
Price: £295 per person
Length: 3.5 Hours
Our Advanced Basics workshop is an in-depth study of the successful client relationship – and how to control it.
We’ll take you through best practice techniques in account management and highlight the markers of a winning rapport with clients. Through interactive exercises, you’ll discover how to use your awareness of these signs to continually develop your relationships with clients and, where necessary, overcome the inevitable challenges in your day-to-day dealings.
We also look at the importance of developing and harnessing your own personal brand as a unique asset in your account management toolbox.
What you’ll take away:
- Best practice in account management basics
- The markers of a good client relationship, overcoming relationship challenges and driving your relationships to success.
- How to develop a great client relationship by harnessing your own personal “brand”
Who should attend:
- Project Coordinators
- Account Execs
- Senior Account Execs
- Account Managers
- Client Facing Project Managers
- Understand the role of Account Management
- Identify how to meet the many demands of the role
- The career opportunities
- Encountering and managing challenges
- How to benchmark and measure your account relationships
- What good looks like and the skills you need to get there
- How to identify and understand client needs
- Developing your own personal brand to better connect with clients and teams
We run our workshops several times throughout the year. Select the month that suits you best and we’ll confirm the exact date very soon.
Polly Lygoe, Client Services Director & Coach