Building your personal profile
Price: £100 per person
Length: 1 hour
You’re you. And there’s only one of you. In a people and relationship-based industry your authenticity is your big strength.
Making the very most of your personal brand is the sole focus of this hour-long worksohp with client services, strategy and business management consultant, Polly Lygoe.
Through self-analysis and goal-setting techniques, you’ll discover how your personal attributes will help you excel. You’ll learn how to recognise different character types and how, through your own traits, to relate to other people at all levels of seniority.
The subject of personal branding is a fascinating one. You’ll leave this module with a great understanding of its role in business and how to make it work for you – professionally as well as personally.
What you’ll take away:
- How to use your personal attributes to excel in business
- Tools for self-analysis
- Goal-setting techniques
Who should attend:
- Junior Account Executives
- Account Handlers
- Account Managers
- Project Managers
- Importance of a personal brand
- Understanding your unique attributes – and building on them
- Recognising and relating to different character types
- Goal-setting for self-development and relationship-building
We run our workshops several times throughout the year. Select the month that suits you best and we’ll confirm the exact date very soon.
Polly Lygoe, Client Services Director & Coach.