A Client Services Masterclass
Price: £100 per person
Length: 1 hour
We’re in a people business, so the quality of our relationships is priority number one.
This is true whether you work in an agency looking after external clients or are part of a brandside marketing team supporting internal stakeholders.
Join Polly to discover the secrets of driving deeper engagement with the people you work with and hone the techniques that help you make the shift from service provider to trusted partner.
Introducing themes from her full day workshop, The Advanced Account Holder: A Strategic Partner, Polly will reveal her ‘7 markers’ of creating a winning rapport and show you a strategic framework for deepening your client relationships.
This is for any account handler looking to evolve into a trusted, strategic member of their clients’ extended teams.
What you’ll take away:
- How to become a more confident leader
- How to become regarded as a strategic force
Who should attend:
- Junior Account Executives
- Account Handlers
- Account Managers
- Project Managers
- Brandside creatives and marketing teams
- The ‘7 markers of creating a winning rapport with stakeholders
- A strategic framework to drive deeper engagement with stakeholders
- The shift from doer to strategic thinker
This workshop runs by request for clients that who have a team to train. It’s perfect for a team away day, or a lunchtime session.
Polly Lygoe, Client Services Director & Coach