Confidence, clarity and precision when judging creative work
Price: By request
Length: Half day
John Almond coaches the art of judgement, most particularly how to find and define great ideas emerging from the creative brief.
Having worked extensively for Unilever, Johnson& Johnson, Apple Computers and others across the world, John’s coaching techniques will help individuals and teams find and define the needle in the haystack – a great marketing communications idea that supports brilliant executions.
What you’ll take away:
- The ability to spot an idea, define it and judge its merits or otherwise.
- The confidence to judge executions in multiple media in the context of the idea.
- How to judge campaigns and give relevant feedback.
Who should attend:
- Account Managers / Directors at creative and in-house agencies.
- Project Managers at creative and in-house agencies.
- Creative Directors at creative and in-house agencies.
- Marketing people working with creatives.
- Looking at and judging ideas in different media.
- Techniques to define ideas and judge their value.
- How to judge executions in the context of the defined idea.
- Judging campaigns and giving feedback.
- The workshop is interactive and supported with exercises, pertinent examples and individual as well as collective feedback.
We run this workshop by request, in-house for client and brands who have a team to train.
John Almond, Marketing Communications Consultant, Trainer and Coach.