Confidence, clarity and precision when judging creative work
Price: £395 per person
Length: 4 hours
John Almond coaches the art of judgement, most particularly how to find and define great ideas emerging from the creative brief.
Having worked extensively for Unilever, Johnson& Johnson, Apple Computers and others across the world, John’s coaching techniques will help individuals and teams find and define the needle in the haystack – a great marketing communications idea that supports brilliant executions.
What you’ll take away:
- The ability to spot an idea, define it and judge its merits or otherwise.
- The confidence to judge executions in multiple media in the context of the idea.
- How to judge campaigns and give relevant feedback.
Who should attend:
- Account Managers / Directors at creative and in-house agencies.
- Project Managers at creative and in-house agencies.
- Creative Directors at creative and in-house agencies.
- Marketing people working with creatives.
- Looking at and judging ideas in different media.
- Techniques to define ideas and judge their value.
- How to judge executions in the context of the defined idea.
- Judging campaigns and giving feedback.
- The workshop is interactive and supported with exercises, pertinent examples and individual as well as collective feedback.
We run our workshops several times throughout the year. Select the month that suits you best and we’ll confirm the exact date very soon.
9th March 2022 – confirmed
John Almond, Marketing Communications Consultant, Trainer and Coach.