How to build effective account plans
Price: £295 per person
Length: 3 hours
An account plan is a powerful thing. It helps you drive projects forward for your clients, get your teams on board and secure the resources and support you need from your agency. It’s your personal business plan and your internal sales tool rolled into one.
So how do you create one? In this workshop, Polly will set out what a great account plan template looks like and what essentials to include in your draft.
You’ll develop your own process for writing and fine-tuning account plans that are specific to your projects – and not mere box ticking exercises.
Then, once you have a bespoke plan in place, you’ll learn how to use it to win the buy-in of your clients, colleagues and C-suite.
What you’ll take away:
- What an account plant is – and why you should have one
- How to draft an account plan
- How to use it to drive your projects and career forward
Who should attend:
- Junior Account Executives
- Account Handlers
- Account Managers
- Project Managers
- How to make account plans work for you
- The ‘must haves’ in a great account plan
- Getting started on your own account plan
- Using the account plan to drive your client and colleague relationships forward