Get over it woke 18-35 AC1 person.
Price: By request
Length: Half day
A workshop that dispenses with lazy consumer myths and descriptors that probably originated from nonsense written in a ‘get ahead’ paperback on the shelves of WH Smith.
When people talk about consumers now days there seems to be an obligation to neatly package them into readily identifiable groups. You are either for Brexit or against it. There is no room for those who adopt a more nuanced point of view. A bit like a colour palette where the only colours are black and white. Irritatingly, consumers are more sophisticated.
This workshop concentrates on consumer insight. What are the real underlying behaviours that drive opinion and brand choice as opposed to vague cajole descriptors?
What you will take away:
- A methodology that helps you get under the skin of consumers by generating powerful insights into their relationship with a brand.
- A springboard for brand differentiation.
Who should attend:
- Account Managers / Directors at creative and in-house agencies.
- Project Managers at creative and in-house agencies.
- Creative Directors at creative and in-house agencies.
- Marketing people working with creatives.
- A methodology to forage for consumer insights based on how serious crimes are solved.
- Understanding and using an ‘Incident room’.
- Direct interaction with consumers to unearth insights.
- How to use consumer insights to drive brand differentiation.
We run this workshop by request, in-house for client and brands who have a team to train.
John Almond, Marketing Communications Consultant, Trainer and Coach.