Moving to a hybrid workforce without losing your culture or effectiveness
Price: By Request
Length: Full day
Designed to provide companies aiming to maintain a hybrid model of working, or to move to a fully remote operational model. We will cover a framework and guidance on how to best achieve the transition while being mindful of culture and scaffolding for effective outcomes-focussed behaviours.
Who should attend:
Professionals in roles across Communications, Social Media, Marketing and Customer Care who are public-facing on social media, looking to expand their understanding of how to engage with people in an effective and purposeful way, and develop their messaging skillset.
- Understanding different models of working and their advantages and disadvantages
- The importance of setting team codes of conduction, mission and behavioural norms
- Building a sense of belonging through collective celebration and recognition
- Leveraging talent access and overcoming differential treatment
- Addressing work-from-home productivity and sustainability, whilst balancing control
- Reducing miscommunication and confusion through collaboration frameworks and trust
- Tracking outcomes and not time for performance evaluation
- Avoiding meeting overload and increasing meeting value
We run this workshop by request, in-house for client and brands who have a team to train.
Blaise Grimes-Viort, Business Consultant.