Length: 1 day by request
Our one-day Print Production workshop is hugely interactive. Using our print library, attendees have the opportunity to review and explore print formats, processes and finishes.
The workshop focuses on managing creative print Collateral, Press Advertising and Out of Home. Starting with the basics of the print process we move on to colour management, file types and how to manage image resolution.
After learning about stock, proofing, formats, finishes and knowing which print process to use for Collateral, we move on to Press and Out of Home. We look at how to read a media schedule and how to effectively brief a repro company and printer.
Finally our trainer works with everyone to write artwork briefs and print specifications using physical examples.
What you’ll take away:
- A thorough understanding of Litho and Digital print processes
- Imagery resolution guide and understanding file types
- An overview of page design and typography
- How to specify stock and substrates
- When to run proofs and when to press pass
- How to read and fulfil a print media schedule
- Templates and a guide to writing clear artwork briefs
- Templates and a guide to writing clear print specs
- Managing press and out of home with 3rd parties
Who should attend:
- Project Managers
- Account Executives
- Account Managers
- Digital Project Managers
- Creative Producers
- Creative Services Executives
- Printing processes
- Imagery and file types
- Printing substrates and stock
- Briefing the print team
- How to read a media schedule
- Best practice for press, collateral and out of home
Our print production workshop is run by request only for groups of 6+
Jay Foster, Print Production Trainer.
Get in touch to book, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link below.