How to effectively plan resources for your projects
Price: £325 per person
Length: 3 Hours
When you’re managing projects, resourcing is a big part of the job. Which is why it’s critical to have the big picture around resource management at your agency.
This workshop will give you exactly that. You’ll learn proven techniques for planning and managing resources and adapting to changes in resource needs as your projects progress.
Jo will outline how the project manager and resource manager roles intersect. How, for example, your (necessarily) narrow view of your resource needs fits into the resource manager’s agency-wide perspective. And how this presents an opportunity to build a productive and profitable relationship with your resource manager.
This one’s for you if you’re a Project Manager or a hybrid Account Manager – anyone, in fact, with accountability for delivering projects.
What you’ll take away:
- What exactly resource management is (hint: it’s a lot more than human tetris)
- How to plan and manage resources
- How to adapt your resourcing needs as projects and client briefs evolve
- How to avoid the HARR
- How the Resource Manager is your secret ally.
Who should attend:
- Anyone with up to one year’s experience in marketing
- Account Executives
- Junior Project Managers
- Resource Management – an overview
- Planning resource for your projects
- Managing resource changes on your projects
- Working with your Resource Manager
- Putting it into practice
We run this workshop based on demand, and by request, in-house for client and brands who have a team to train.
Jo Petroccia, Resource Management Consultant, Trainer and Mentor.