Making deeper connections on social media
Price: By Request
Length: Half day
Thinking like a fan and learning what drives people’s behaviours and intentions helps us hone the tools and techniques we need to connect with audiences in authentic and personable ways.
In this workshop, we’ll share these tools and techniques with you.
Kicking off with a discussion around assumptions about influencers, this workshop moves on to take a deeper look at the principles of conscious social communication.
We’ll be exploring the theory of planned behaviour, the social penetration theory and social exchange theory as we deepen your awareness of the nuances of social media and the signals to listen out for.
What you will take away:
- How to think like a fan
- The drivers of human behaviour and decision-making
- Tools and techniques to communicate effectively on social media
Who should attend:
- Social Media and Community Managers
- Brand Managers
- PR and Marketing Managers
- Customer Care teams
- In-house teams who work with social agencies
- Thinking like a fan
- The theory of planned behaviour
- Being human
- Social penetration theory
- Staying agile
- Social exchange theory
We run this workshop by request, in-house for client and brands who have a team to train.
Jamie Maple, Managing Director, Wilderness Agency
Zahra Hasan, Insights Lead, Wilderness Agency