The Advanced Account Handler: A Strategic Partner
Price: By request 6 people min.
Length: 1 day
Discover how to make the transition from doer and brief-taker to thinker and brief-creator.
This one-day workshop delves deep into the secrets of the strategic client relationship. We explore the value of account planning and uncover the techniques that will help you become indispensable to your clients.
We also look at the balance between macro and micro level thinking and the importance of developing a single-minded view of your client’s end goal.
What you’ll take away:
- Techniques to move from account “manager” to a trusted advisor and strategic partner
- How to assess where your client relationship is currently
- An overview of useful tools for moving you up the relationship value chain
- A model for focusing your mind on your client’s end goal, strategies for getting there and tactics that support that goal
Who should attend:
- Account Managers
- Senior Account Managers
- Junior Account Directors
- Why we create account plans
- Who they’re for
- What they should include
- How often we should update them
- How to make it valuable for you and your business
- The brief: how to create one and maximise opportunities
- The business: understanding your client’s and building on this understanding
- The audience: developing a deeper understanding of our clients’ target audience
- The customer journey: what can we add to our understanding of their behaviour?
- The competition/comparators: understanding the wider world, marketplace and sector
- The data/insight: how to use reputable sources to support our guidance and direction.
We run this workshop by request, in-house for client and brands who have a team to train. Get in touch to discuss training for your team.
Polly Lygoe, Client Success Director & Client Services Trainer
Get in touch to book, email us at email@example.com or click on the link below.