The Art of Writing a Compelling (Pitch) Presentation
Price: By Request
Length: Half day
Having talked to many senior clients they all say the same thing – many of the new business presentations that they attend are not even a triumph of form over content.
In truth, however slick you may or may not be on your feet, if the thinking is not on point the resultant work is usually worthless from a client perspective. So, you get the hard luck phone call.
This workshop is the antidote.
What you’ll take away:
- You will work on a live new business brief and learn how to:
- Properly digest a brief and create an early dialogue with the new business prospect.
- Organise the right team to answer the brief and how to plan for the presentation.
- Create compelling strategic thinking centred around the relationship between the brand, its market (category) and consumer.
- Present your consumer knowledge and subsequent insights in a way that brings the target audience to life in a fresh and different way.
- Derive a strategic proposition (and support) that is both highly distinctive and sets up the work that follows.
- Make your presentation flow in the context of its well thought through argument.
- Create memorable moments within the presentation that make your agency stand out.
- Present with confidence and flair as a team, and individually, to a client.
- Follow-up with a client following the presentation.
Who should attend:
This workshop is aimed at those within marketing communications agencies who are at account director level or above – ideally those who are stepping up to the role
- What does good and bad look like in the context of presentations?
- What characteristics define a great presentation?
- The planning process that defines the best possible content.
- Writing a presentation as a team as well as an individual.
- How to create memorable differentiating ‘moments’ in a presentation.
- Everyone within the workshop will have the chance to write and give a presentation with detailed feedback forthcoming.
We run this workshop by request, in-house for client and brands who have a team to train.
John Almond, Marketing Communications Consultant, Trainer and Coach.
Get in touch to book, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link below.