The right social media platforms for your brand
Price: By Request
Length: Half day
Which social media platforms offer you the best way to engage with your brand’s target audience? How do you decide?
As social media platforms proliferate, identifying which ones to prioritise as you build your online community means understanding their unique characteristics, functionality and analytics.
In this workshop, we’ll help you narrow the field down and choose where best to deploy your resources. We’ll examine statistics and insights from six of the top social media platforms and explore a range of approaches for each of them.
As the session progresses, you’ll develop a clear idea of where best to engage with your audience and how to plan and budget for your social media activity.
What you will take away:
- A marketer’s understanding of the key social media platforms
- Insights into audience behaviour across different platforms
- Data to help you plan your social media activity and campaigns
Who should attend:
- Social Media and Community Managers
- Brand Managers
- PR and Marketing Managers
- Customer Care teams
- In-house teams who work with social agencies
Insights, data, audience behaviour and admin functionality for:
We run this workshop by request, in-house for client and brands who have a team to train.
Jamie Maple, Managing Director, Wilderness Agency
Zahra Hasan, Insights Lead, Wilderness Agency