Understanding agency forecasting and finance planning
Price: £325 per person
Length: 3.5 hours
The money shows where your efforts are going. And it doesn’t lie.
Nor should it only concern client services and finance teams. Because a good understanding of agency budgets, financial forecasting, planning and income recognition among Project Managers, Account Managers/Executives and Resource Managers goes a long way to maximising agency profitability.
In this workshop, you’ll develop a solid understanding of the financial principles that make an agency profitable. From building an agency annual budget, to forecast planning, income recognition and project commercials – we’ve got it covered.
This workshop is a must for anyone in a client services, project management, resource management and operational role within an agency, or a start up.
What you will take away:
- You’ll understand an agency budget and how to build one.
- You’ll understand income recognition: what it is and why we use it
- You’ll have a good working knowledge of agency forecasting planing
- You’ll understand the different types of project commercials and their pros and cons
- You’ll learn how to join the dots and align finance planning to project and resource planning
Who should attend:
- Account Executives
- Account Managers
- Project Managers
- Resource Managers
- How to build an agency budget
- Understanding income recognition
- Agency forecast planning
- Project commercials and billing milestones
- Aligning financial planning to resource planning
- Putting it into practice – exercises.
Dates below, but we add further dates based on demand. This workshop runs online, 9.30 to 1pm or we can deliver it for your team in person at your offices at a date to suit you.
Wednesday 7th February 2023
Jo Petroccia, Resource Management Consultant, Trainer and Mentor.
Sarah Vick, Chair / Non Executive Director for creative and digital businesses.
Get in touch to book, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link below.