Content Production Workshop
Our one-day Content Production workshop with film at its core, provides attendees with a deeper understanding of planning, production and the delivery of filmed content plus the associated business affairs. We look at all types of content from small-scale social posts to TV broadcast.
Taken by industry expert Leila Bartlam, the workshop is perfect for anyone looking to add moving image production to their skill set.
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY
- A step by step process for film production
- Roles and responsibilities of the agency and production company
- Scoping and developing budgets
- Guidance on casting, music and intellectual property
- Understanding and commissioning production companies
- How to run ‘pre-production’
- An overview of shoot crew’s roles and responsibilities
- How to manage post production requirements and workflow
- Essential production contracts and insurance – business affairs
- Timetables and efficient production scheduling
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Integrated Project Managers
- Creative Producers
- Content Creators
- Community Managers
- Social Media Managers
- Social Media Producers
- Production Assistants
How To Book
Workshop runs from 9.30am – 5pm
at a central London location.
£550 + vat per delegate
BOOK NOW or call Melissa Smith on
020 7323 1966
Please note this workshop is not currently CPD certified.
Meet the Trainer
Content Production Trainer
Leila has worked in production since 2000. In this time, she has freelanced at CHI, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and VCCP, headed up film output at agencies such as iris Worldwide, Havas Worldwide London and adam&eve and held the MD role at edit facility Cut+Run. Leila’s work has won many awards, including Creative Circle, D&AD, British Arrows and Campaign Big.
Leila was part of the Havas management team behind Chivas’ multi-million pound Win the Right Way campaign featuring Chiwetel Ejiofor and Oscar Isaac.
Other clients Leila has worked with include John Lewis, Fosters, Phones 4U, Save the Children, Halifax and Google.
As a freelance producer and production consultant, Leila enjoys sharing her deep knowledge and vast experience with agency side producers.
- An overview of content
- Film project process – the key steps
- Roles and responsibilities
- Pre Production
- The Shoot
- Post Production
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
Leila has been an amazing course leader. She’s got a wealth of knowledge that’s built up over years of experience. It’s been so refreshing to be able to ask questions to someone who has all the answers.
The Content Production workshop is thorough, engaging and thought provoking. Leila is incredibly knowledgeable. It was a great opportunity to reflect on the work I have produced so far and it’s given me lots of ideas on how to produce better social content. I have already started to implement the learnings in my work.
Thorough, helpful, lots of handouts is great, thank you.