Advanced Project Management
Price: £495 per person
Length: 1 day
This comprehensive training is for individuals looking to enhance their project management skills beyond the fundamental level. It encompasses the techniques crucial to leading and attaining project success.
While project management methodologies, processes, and tools can be easily explained, executing a project can be challenging due to the human element involved.
To become a high-performing Project Manager, you must master leading and managing individuals and the various issues that may arise.
Adopting a proactive approach to project management from the outset can significantly reduce the risks and problems that commonly occur later in the project.
This training provides all the necessary tools to initiate and sustain a project for long-term success.
- What is advanced Project Management, and what is a high-performing Project Manager?
- Developing roles and responsibilities for all project and team shapes.
- Moving beyond the standard approach to scoping a project.
- Advanced project communications to capture problems early.
- The budget management triangle to stay in control of your finances.
- Listen and learn: how to turn problems into opportunities and create a continuous learning approach to your projects.
What you’ll takeaway:
- An in-depth understanding of how to build your teams’ and clients’ roles and responsibilities on a project.
- Advanced scoping techniques that significantly reduce scope creep.
- Next-level project communications to move your team beyond the standard reporting and provide high-value reporting that has an impact.
- How to seamlessly manage your budget by creating a Project Management, Account Management and Finance team communication triangle.
- Maximise the value from mistakes made through an ‘always on’ improvement and project wash-up approach that transforms problems into opportunities.
- How to shift from being reactive to proactive to stay ahead of project challenges.
Who should attend:
- Senior Project Managers and Project Leads.
- Account handlers responsible for project planning and delivery.
- Project Managers with a minimum of 2 years’ experience looking to take a step up.
Ben Willmott, Head of Delivery, Trainer & Mentor.
Get in touch to book, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link below.