End to End Project Management
Price: £495 per person
Length: 1 day
This one-day interactive workshop delivers really immersive training for anyone project managing marketing projects. Using our process framework, a real case study and project documentation, attendees complete exercises at each phase of the project cycle from scoping to evaluation.
This problem based learning is a great method for project management training. We present a problem that needs a resolution – a key skill for any Project Manager.
Good communication and managing the project team is a key part of the workshop, so attendees leave feeling confident in their people skills as well as project administration.
What you’ll take away:
- A process and project framework to apply to all marketing projects
- How to effectively manage each stage of the project cycle including templates for briefing, scoping, statement of work, change control and evaluation
- How to identify and manage risk on your project
- When to use Waterfall or Agile methodology
- How to effectively communicate and motivate your project team
- How to run a successful project meeting
- How to measure a project’s success and run an evaluation meeting
- An insight into agency retainers, fees and fixed pricing
- An overview of project management collaboration tools and critical path software.
Who should attend:
- Account handlers who are also responsible for project planning and delivery
- Project Managers with less than 2 years experience
- Resource Managers working alongside project managers
- Creative Services managers responsible for project planning and delivery
- Producers who are involved in project planning as well as delivery
- How to successfully scope a project
- Identifying and managing risks on a project
- Project planning including costs and timings
- How to write a statement of work
- Managing change and scope creep
- When to use agile or waterfall
- Managing the project team
- Meeting planning and management
- How to run a project wash up
- Project Management tools
We run our workshops several times throughout the year. Select the month that suits you best and we’ll confirm the exact date very soon.
17th February 2022
11th May 2022
28th September 2022
Melissa Smith, Project Management Trainer.