Effective Resource Management
Price: £495 per person
Length: 1 day
In this unique, engaging and practical workshop you’ll learn how resource management can positively transform internal operations and improve profit margins.
If you want to add 10% to your bottom line, improve project health, drive staff retention, align your recruitment and training plans to your business pipeline then this workshop is highly relevant for you.
Resource Management is a unique discipline, but is often misunderstood, undervalued and treated as little, or nothing, more than human tetris. Our workshop focuses on how resource management is a strategic role crucial to the overall operations and health of a business.
You’ll learn from real life case studies from our trainer’s extensive experience and you’ll have the chance to discuss your own take on these challenges. You’ll leave with the knowledge, commercial awareness, skills and confidence to practise strategic resource management that WILL add value.
What you’ll take away:
- A clear understanding of resource management and the positive contribution it makes to your business.
- How to align resource planning to agreed project scope and commercials in order to protect project and retainer health.
- How to resource plan 3-6 months ahead and align recruitment and staff development planning.
- The skills and conﬁdence to manage conflicting resource requests and guide the decision making process on priorities.
- How to manage the expectations of those more senior to you – managing from the middle.
- Tools and top tips to help you plan, evaluate and monitor resources in your business leading to continuous improvements.
Who should attend:
- Operations directors who want to improve overall delivery and operational efficiency.
- Finance directors looking to improve and protect profit margins and gain visibility of billing, cash flow and income recognition.
- HR & recruitment managers looking to improve staff welfare and retention and to align recruitment, staff training and development plans to the project pipeline.
- Resource managers, from those new to the role to those established in the job looking to heighten their commercial awareness.
- Project managers who want to manage projects better and understand more about structured resource management
- Defining resource management
- Value added resource management
- Key principles – knowledge, plan, allocate, evaluate
- The role of a resource manager
- Tools of the trade
- Putting it into practice – problem solving
We run our workshops several times throughout the year. Select the month that suits you best and we’ll confirm the exact date very soon.
6th March 2024
Jo Petroccia, Resource Management Consultant, Trainer and Mentor.
Get in touch to book, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link below.